New in SocialBrands: Instagram Contest
It's now possible to let participants in a Photo Contest upload photos directly from Instagram. This makes entering a contest even more accessible.
This is how you configure it:
Add a "Photo upload field" to the form of a Contest campaign, and enable the option "Instagram upload". Besides Instagram upload you can also enable the default upload functionality.
1. If your page has unread notifications or messages, you will see this in the upper right corner of the platform.
2. Did you publish a campaign, but did you forget to add it to a Facebook tab? Now you can add it later via: Campaign menu > Campaign info > Add app to Facebook.
3. It's now possible to import a list of accepted codes for the apps: Check & Win, Doe mee & Win en Kraak de Kluis.
4. Newsletters and campaign mails will now be sent from the domain @app.je. You can change the part before @ at the page settings. Do you want to send newsletters from your own domain? Contact us.
5. You can now export Newsletter statistics to an Excel sheet.